American History in Real LifeMovies in the past have often shown characters that were touched by historical events. Yet sometimes, the truth is often more fantastic than anything Hollywood can devise. These stories of real people show how the events of the past touched their lives. Some times the stories are dramatic, sometimes simple, but all in all they weave a tapesty of the richness of the American experience.
- A Picture worth many words September 20, 2018
- The Hardest Thing I Ever Did September 9, 2018
- Little Orphan Annie and the end of the Air War in SEA August 1973 August 12, 2018
- Chicks in Tow July 22, 2018
- The Day Time Stopped – We drop the Hook July 9, 2018
Copyright notice- An American Family, 2013- 2018
© John Norvell
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to John Norvell and an American Family with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.