- May 1973 First F-4 Combat Mission over Cambodia May 17, 2023
- Jungle Survival – A Piece of Cake May 2, 2023
- Leaving Luke For Southeast Asia 1973 March 28, 2023
- The POWs come Home and we welcome one January 24, 2023
- Greeting the Future in Times Square December 29, 2022
Join 143 other subscribers
Copyright notice- An American Family, 2013- 2023
© John Norvell
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to John Norvell and an American Family with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Louisiana
Margaret Norvell – “True, Steady, Unfailing”
Margaret Norvell was a pioneer in American Life. Born Margaret Celeste Dimitry Ruth, February 11 1860 in Washington D.C. In 1883, she married Louis Gray Norvell, from a prominent St. Louis family. His brother Saunders Norvell was a very successful … Continue reading