American History in Real LifeMovies in the past have often shown characters that were touched by historical events. Yet sometimes, the truth is often more fantastic than anything Hollywood can devise. These stories of real people show how the events of the past touched their lives. Some times the stories are dramatic, sometimes simple, but all in all they weave a tapesty of the richness of the American experience.
- Summer of ’69: How I saw the astronauts and almost went to Woodstock July 17, 2019
- Flying the F4 in the North – Alaska May 13, 2019
- How I came to fly the Pit of the F4 – a story of genes, rejection, and being where I was meant be, April 28, 2019
- Freedom Bird April 12, 2019
- Watch out for the flying Bucket of Water April 7, 2019
Copyright notice- An American Family, 2013- 2019
© John Norvell
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to John Norvell and an American Family with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.