- Leaving Luke For Southeast Asia 1973 March 28, 2023
- The POWs come Home and we welcome one January 24, 2023
- Greeting the Future in Times Square December 29, 2022
- Up in the Air So Blue October 14, 2022
- 60th Reunion August 9, 2022
Join 143 other subscribers
Copyright notice- An American Family, 2013- 2023
© John Norvell
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to John Norvell and an American Family with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Homestead AFB
Homestead or Don’t Drown
In August 1972, immediately after basic survival my wife Bonnie and I were married. We then went on our honeymoon. She went to Arizona – my assignment and been changed to Luke AFB, outside Phoenix, and I… Well I … Continue reading