- May 1973 First F-4 Combat Mission over Cambodia May 17, 2023
- Jungle Survival – A Piece of Cake May 2, 2023
- Leaving Luke For Southeast Asia 1973 March 28, 2023
- The POWs come Home and we welcome one January 24, 2023
- Greeting the Future in Times Square December 29, 2022
Join 143 other subscribers
Copyright notice- An American Family, 2013- 2023
© John Norvell
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to John Norvell and an American Family with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Gettysburg
From the Halls of Montezuma….
Mary Irene Norvell Fisher Masse, writing in her memoirs in 1960, commented about her grandmother Mary Dean Redfield Norvell this way: She had married young, the son [Freeman Norvell] of wealthy and prominent people. My grandmother had riches, a social … Continue reading