- May 1973 First F-4 Combat Mission over Cambodia May 17, 2023
- Jungle Survival – A Piece of Cake May 2, 2023
- Leaving Luke For Southeast Asia 1973 March 28, 2023
- The POWs come Home and we welcome one January 24, 2023
- Greeting the Future in Times Square December 29, 2022
Join 143 other subscribers
Copyright notice- An American Family, 2013- 2023
© John Norvell
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to John Norvell and an American Family with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Christmas Cards
Santa is Sad this year
For 44 years my old Air Force friend and I sent the same Christmas card back and forth in an ongoing tradition. This began when he sent the card to me, before I was married, when I was in flying … Continue reading
The Christmas cards have been coming in very slowly this year. That may be for many reasons: email **, cost of postage, the fact that many of our relatives are no longer with us, or it could mean something else. … Continue reading →