- May 1973 First F-4 Combat Mission over Cambodia May 17, 2023
- Jungle Survival – A Piece of Cake May 2, 2023
- Leaving Luke For Southeast Asia 1973 March 28, 2023
- The POWs come Home and we welcome one January 24, 2023
- Greeting the Future in Times Square December 29, 2022
Join 143 other subscribers
Copyright notice- An American Family, 2013- 2023
© John Norvell
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to John Norvell and an American Family with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: American Wars
Faded and cracked
Posted on May 8, 2017 by jenorv
They are all similar – old, cracked and sometimes faded; the newer ones in washed out color. There is a commonality to them that may not be readily apparent. They are photos of young American men and women in uniform. … Continue reading →
Posted in American History, American holidays, Social History, US Army, US Army Air Corps, US Navy, Veterans, Vietnam Memorial, Vietnam War, World War Ii, WWI | Tagged American Wars, Memorial Day, Remembering our dead, Veterans | Leave a comment