- May 1973 First F-4 Combat Mission over Cambodia May 17, 2023
- Jungle Survival – A Piece of Cake May 2, 2023
- Leaving Luke For Southeast Asia 1973 March 28, 2023
- The POWs come Home and we welcome one January 24, 2023
- Greeting the Future in Times Square December 29, 2022
Join 143 other subscribers
Copyright notice- An American Family, 2013- 2023
© John Norvell
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to John Norvell and an American Family with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Plymouth
John and Priscilla and Myles and Rose
John Alden and Priscilla Mullins Alden are my 8th great grandparents. Lets get this out of the way right at the start. Does this make any of me better than anybody else? Nope. So that said, I will share … Continue reading
Posted in American History, American holidays, Colonial History, Family History, Holidays, John Alden and Priscilla Mullins, Longfellow, Pilgrims, Plymouth, Thanksgiving Tagged Courtship of Myles Standish, Famous John Alden Descendants, Longfellow, Pilgrims, Plymouth, Thanksgiving myths Leave a comment