- May 1973 First F-4 Combat Mission over Cambodia May 17, 2023
- Jungle Survival – A Piece of Cake May 2, 2023
- Leaving Luke For Southeast Asia 1973 March 28, 2023
- The POWs come Home and we welcome one January 24, 2023
- Greeting the Future in Times Square December 29, 2022
Join 143 other subscribers
Copyright notice- An American Family, 2013- 2023
© John Norvell
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to John Norvell and an American Family with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: 1960s Turmoil
Mather Air Force Base—UNT graduation 25 July 1972 It’s hard to believe that it has been 50– 50 years; I repeat this almost in unbelief. Why? Because I only became a navigator through an odd series of circumstances. I received … Continue reading
At the Wall
In the 1980s we moved to the Washington DC area and lived there nearly 9 years. It was almost inevitable that I would visit the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, also known as “The Wall.” One of my ROTC instructors at Hobart … Continue reading